“What we’ve seen over the last six months is a ramp-up in interest rate swaps to the tune of $12 trillion . . . .
I originally posted this interview a few posts back buried deep in a post entitled: The Real Numbers Behind America’s Phony Recovery Illusion but this interview is so sobering that it really deserves it’s own dedicated space.
Since its original publication on Greg Hunter’s USAwatchdog.com it has been quickly followed up by interviews with both John Williams and Dr. Jim Willie. Greg has been on a roll lately. These interviews are “Must-Hears” and will be posted on subsequent posts. Please stay-tuned to check them out.
In the following interview Rob Kirby of Kirby Analytics (with 15 years experience in trading derivatives) says these complicated derivatives overseen by the U.S. Treasury control the price of virtually everything.
- The-Powers-That-Be that are micro-managing all facets of our financial and capital markets is a branch of the US Treasury known as The Exchange Stabilization Fund. (The most powerful financial entity in the world – it trumps the Federal Reserve & dictates its moves)
- The Exchange Stabilization Fund was created by an act of Congress in 1934 to defend the US Dollar and maintain its standing as the world’s reserve currency.
- They are able to dictate and arbitrarily set the price of all strategic goods in the market, whether it’s capital, whether it’s energy or whether it’s precious metals.
Kirby contends, “I refer to this as a price control grid. They are able to dictate and arbitrarily set the price of all strategic goods in the market, whether it’s capital, whether it’s energy or whether it’s precious metals.”
“There is colossal fraud and price control going on. There are no free markets.”
“We have 10-year U.S. bond rates under 3%, and I would say the United States is actually insolvent, and we have countries like Greece where 10-year bonds are yielding over 9%.”
“This is all ridiculous!”
- A universal constant in economics is and always has been, like rivers flow from the mountain tops to the sea, physical gold has always flowed from countries with balance of trade deficits to countries with balance of trade surpluses.
- The amount of physical gold in the world is a finite number and the amount of gold that China has been procuring is not sustainable.
- The real question is “When do we run out of gold?”
- How long can this go on?………….when China doesn’t get their gold, that’s when this ends….and that may be when we have a war.
The full interview can be heard at USAWatchdog.com
The last few minutes are quite sobering. For the summation/wrap-up got to @ 17:00 mins…
..…”You really need to direct the questions to the leadership of America…….
These are the same people that when asked under oath if they were spying on American citizens, they said NO. These are the same people that said when you raise the debt limit of the United States, you’re not increasing the debt. These are the people that said affordable healthcare would mean that your premiums would not rise and you would be able to keep your existing coverage and you’d be able to keep your existing doctor, PERIOD!…..”
“I will live to see the day when wealth is measured in ounces not in dollars”
- The-Powers-That-Be know there’s going to be disruptions, they know there’s going to be civil unrest when this blows up. That’s why they’ve been so hell-bent on installing the police state in America.
- All these things go hand in hand
- We’ve seen a run-up in the drumbeats for war
- The financial system gets weaker and weaker
- The installation of a police state in America
- The people that are doing this know exactly how this ends, they know what is coming
They are installing a Police State Grid, but who is it really meant to protect?
“I find it really difficult to even analyze the markets anymore,….because there really aren’t any markets to analyze. I’m analyzing a fraud!”
“Economic fundamentals have been thrown to the wind.”
“There is a fuse burning whether people want to accept it or admit it………”
Please share this, pass it along, comment and start a conversation.
•source : USAwatchdog.com